The Park Tool Tension Meter application calculates the average bicycle spoke tension from readings entered using the Park Tool TM-1 tension meter. The readings are averaged and this average reading is used to look up and calculate the average spoke tension from the values in the TM-1 Tension Meter Conversion Table. For average values which fall in between entries in the conversion table, we use interpolation to compute the correct intermediate tension value. This is an application all bicycle mechanics will definitely want to use, especially when truing or dishing bicycle wheels - it takes the pain out of averaging tension readings and interpolating values in the conversion table.
The features which this application provides are:
* Includes data from the latest Park Tool TM-1 Tension Meter Conversion Table
* Shows Conversion Table entries for selected spoke style
* Bookmark and recall favourite spoke styles
* Easily change between displaying tensions in different units: kgF, lbF, and Newtons.
How to use
* Select Spoke Style (type and size) from the "Choose" page
* Tap the "Measure" tab button to enter tension meter readings
* Average tension value will be calculated as new readings are entered
* Delete by swiping left on an entry
* Clear all entries by tapping the "Clear" button
* Switch between tension units by tapping the "Settings" tab button
* From the "Measure" page, tap the "Application page: http://freerangecoder.com/tmapp
Support page: http://freerangecoder.com/tmapp/support
Developed with permission from Park Tool (http://ParkTool.com)
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Park Tool Tension Meter is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Park Tool Tension Meter (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.